- This event has passed.
Webinar: Amateurs hack systems. Professionals hack people
February 19 @ 11:30 am - 12:00 pm
Have you ever bought a used car? Do you remember being rushed, pressured, and made to feel like this was the best deal you could possibly get?
Newsflash! This is exactly the way hackers are infiltrating networks across the globe. They’re preying on unsuspecting employees to open links in phishing emails.
The Discussion Will Include:
- Humans are the weakest link in cybersecurity
- Used car salesman tactics (act now! last car on the lot!)
- How to spot a phishing email
- SMShing – The new text-based fraud trend
- Vishing – Phone-based phishing