Presenters will take attendees through a top-down, leadership-driven approach at cybersecurity. We’ll discuss how to bake cybersecurity into corporate culture, how to pick a cybersecurity framework, the importance of written policy, and how to establish controls to reduce risk.
- The need for a cybersecurity program
- The role of leadership, management, and individual contributors
- Picking the right cybersecurity framework
- The importance of policy
- Establishing controls to reduce risk
- Incident response; planning for the inevitable