Website Darlington Fabrics
Darlington Fabrics is known for quality and service. The benefits of working for Darlington, you can enjoy steady work plus overtime, progressive pay increases, education and license reimbursement and a generous benefits package including 401k, paid sick and vacation time and paid life insurance. Our electricians work indoors with a team of professionals in the maintenance departments.
Primary Responsibilities are:
· Install, repair, and maintain Industrial electrical systems in accordance with local codes.
· Install and troubleshoot commercial and industrial wiring of single and three phase circuits up to and including 600 volts.
· Install and troubleshoot PLC controls, VFD, motor controls and various other control systems.
· Install, replace, and maintain industrial machinery.
· Perform all work in a manner that meets and follows electrical codes, blueprints, and standards.
· Perform preventative maintenance on electrical systems and components.
· Ensure adequate inventory of necessary electrical supplies and parts.
· Ability to use various types of electrical meters, testing equipment, electrical tools and hand tools.
· Ability to work in a safe, responsible and professional manner, independently with little supervision.
· Ability to work with and respond to General maintenance issues with some experience and understanding of plumbing, piping, rigging, HVAC, welding, pumps and gearboxes.
· Perform other related maintenance department duties as required.
Darlington Fabrics is an Equal Opportunity Employer all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, protected veteran status, gender identity, or any other category protected by applicable federal, state, or local laws.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org