Website Darlington Fabrics
Pay range: $18.80 – $23.96
Summary of primary duties and responsibilities:
The Sales Service Coordinator is responsible for the quality of service provided to customers from the point of order entry through shipment, invoicing and issue resolution. This position is responsible for the maintenance of inventory records and reacting to, and monitoring, the release of goods. This position interacts and follows up with all internal departments and applies an overall understanding of all processes within the organization.
· Upload, allocate and maintain production orders and change orders on a daily basis
· Manage Work-In-Process inventory allocation of customer orders based on various information (Manage the DOE)
· Process Submit Approvals and Rejections upon receipt
· Obtain freight quotes from preferred carriers, coordinate export shipments through customers or freight forwarders and create BOL’s for customer shipments when required
· Credit card processing and Proforma Invoices as required
· Process small production order shipments via UPS, FED EX and DHL
· Prepare and ship orders per scheduled due date on a daily basis (Domestic and Foreign)
· Compile COC’s, Test Reports and Berry Certificates if applicable
· Assure all customer requirements are documented throughout the system (CIF’s, SOP’s)
· Prepare Excel documents prior to and post shipment to provide customers shipment information (when applicable to your Territory/Customer) – Pivot Tables, Advance Shipping Notices, etc.
· Proactively investigate & resolve customer order delivery issues, communicate to the customer/sales office as required.
· Maintain computer database (BPCS, Lotus Notes) & manual record keeping systems for individual accounts
· Work with a variety of complex exceptions with frequent interruption
· Maintain a positive corporate image in all communications.
Secondary Functions (Inventory/Sample Room Coordinator)
· Must be fully competent to process various functions that the Inventory/Sample Room Coordinator takes care of, so when he/she is either out of the office or the paperwork needs to be processed immediately you have the ability to process it.
MUST BE WILLING TO WORK OVERTIME WHEN REQUIRED INCLUDING SOME WEEKENDS
Work schedule/Working Conditions: 1st Shift – 7:30am – 4:30pm or 7am – 4pm or 8a-5p
· High School diploma required.
· Excel pivot tables
· Background in process management and/or ISO preferred
· Minimum two years Administrative/Customer Service experience
· Working knowledge of manufacturing software systems
· Textile manufacturing experience a plus
· Strong interpersonal and communication skills, both verbal and written
· Self-motivator, creative thinker, team player, adaptable, able to deal with stressful situations
· Resourceful, well organized, highly dependable, efficient and detail oriented
· Microsoft Office experience required, Lotus Notes experience a plus
A professional appearance and demeanor in keeping with the company standard. Must be available for rotating weekend work.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org