Job Duties / Responsibilities:
1. Load plastic capacitor housing onto starting station of automated assembly machine.
2. Load coils of stamped material onto payoff system and feed into automated assembly machine.
3. Prepare capacitor trays by setting to appropriate size (determined by capacitor being produced).
4. Manually straighten capacitor leads.
5. Insert capacitor leads into cutting tool and trim to prescribed length.
6. Load trimmed capacitors onto trays.
7. Feed capacitor trays onto conveyor.
8. Remove empty trays, restock and feed onto conveyor as required.
9. Operate automated assembly machine.
10. Remove finished capacitor from automated assembly machine and place in packaging tray.
11. Visually inspect finished capacitors as required.
12. Record lot numbers for plastic housings, coil stock and capacitors.
13. Complete paperwork as required.
14. Follow Company policies and procedures as defined in the Interplex Employee Manual.
15. Follow all International Standards that apply to IEP’s certifications and QMS.
16. Follow Company Safety rules and wear Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) as required.
17. Maintain regular and satisfactory attendance.
18. Maintain excellent housekeeping of work station and surrounding area.
19. Perform duties outside of normal work hours as required.
20. Perform other duties as assigned.
Education /Skills /Qualifications:
1. Must have a High School Diploma or GED.
2. Must read, write and communicate in English as it relates to this position and safety.
3. Must successfully complete 90-day probationary period.
4. 1 to 2 years of manufacturing experience preferred.
5. Should have good Communication skills, both oral and written.
6. Should have good Prioritization skills with the ability to multi-task.
7. Should have good Organizational skills.
8. Should have good Time Management skills.
9. Strong Initiative with a drive for Continuous Improvement.
10. Administrative & Record Keeping skills.
11. Basic computer skills.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com