Job Summary: Assist IEP in obtaining operational excellence by providing automation support with the pursuit of continuous improvement in our production and quality functions.
Essential Job Duties:
1. Work closely with the IA & IEP teams to implement technology that enables IEP to insure the production of quality products, optimization of process-related functions, and the reliability of robot and automation based equipment.
2. Monitor automated systems and perform routine diagnostic checks as required.
3. Analyze data collected by automation systems, Pareto alarm or defect codes, uptime, and yield. Summarize data and provide reports to the VP of Operations as required.
4. Isolate problems and perform troubleshooting in an effort to determine if the problem is mechanical, electrical, or from the computer systems controlling the process.
5. Once the problem has been properly diagnosed, perform repairs to insure efficient and optimal operational functionality. Elicit technical support to assist in repairs as needed.
6. Participate in team problem solving efforts.
7. Follow Company policies and procedures as defined in the IEP Employee Manual.
8. Follow all International Standards that apply to IEP’s certification and QMS.
9. Promote Safety by abiding by all related policies and procedures to include wearing of required Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) as required.
10. Maintain regular and satisfactory attendance.
11. Maintain excellent housekeeping in accordance with 5S standards.
12. Perform duties outside of normal work hours as required.
13. Other duties as assigned.
Education /Skills /Qualifications:
1. AS in Automation Technology or Mechatronics preferred.
2. Read, write and comprehend the English language.
3. Equivalent training and experience of 3 to 5 years within a production manufacturing environment.
4. Experience to include; Instrumentation and process controls involving high-speed production equipment; troubleshooting pneumatic and hydraulic equipment; conveying equipment; PLC’s and HMI along with other process controls.
4. Cooperative with ability to work individually or in a team environment.
5. Capable of adapting and effectively responding to rapid changes in a fast paced environment.
6. Capable of technical problem solving.
7. Effective listening, learning and communication skills (oral & written).
8. Quality conscious and attentive to detail.
9. Self-starter with effective time management skills.
10. Sound administrative & record keeping skills.
11. Strong analytical, math, computer and electronics skills.
12. Ability to work with hand tools and various instruments.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com