Job Duties / Responsibilities:
1. Perform all essential chemical analysis to ensure process control in support of a reel-to-reel plating operation.
2. Utilize proven analytical methods that include the use of pH meter, hydrometer, atomic absorption (AA) spectrophotometer, thermometer, & titration equipment.
3. Enter all test results in True Chem software and alert supervisor or chemical engineer of any conditions that exceed the established control limits.
4. Respond in a proactive manner to conditions that exceed the established control limits by resampling, error proofing, & communicating.
5. Make chemical additions to the plating lines as required.
6. Make-up new plating baths as required.
7. Utilize Hull Cell as a diagnostic qualitative troubleshooting aid.
8. Maintain required inventory of all Mfg. chemicals, reagents, & chem. lab supplies.
9. Maintain a supplier contact list in order to contact suppliers for technical info and guidance.
10. Audit plating lines per S.O.P.
11. Maintain Chem. Lab in a clean and neat manner at all times.
12. Follow Company policies and procedures as defined in the Interplex Employee Manual.
13. Follow safety rules and wear required Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) as required.
14. Maintain regular and satisfactory attendance.
15. Perform work outside of normal work hours as required.
16. Other duties as assigned.
Education /Skills /Qualifications:
1. Must have a High School Diploma or GED equivalent.
2. Must read, write and communicate in English as it relates to this position and safety.
3. Must have 1-3 years Chemical Laboratory experience or relevant Industrial experience.
4. Must successfully complete 90-day probationary period.
5. Should have good Communication skills both oral and written.
6. Should have good Prioritization skills with the ability to multi-task.
7. Should have good Organizational skills.
8. Should have good Time Management skills.
9. Should have good Initiative coupled with a drive for Continuous Improvement.
10. Should have good Administrative & Record Keeping skills.
11. Should have intermediate computer skills & knowledge of Microsoft Outlook, Word & Excel.
12. Able to follow proper procedures / protocols for working with chemicals in a fast paced Mfg. environment.
13. Use of graduates, scales, & miscellaneous apparatus used within the Chem. Lab.
14. Basic to intermediate mathematical skills.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org